25 January 2007

Seraphim Falls and Bicycle Bobby

Lovely weather we're having, eh?

In keeping with the movie theme to my blog...
Saw the early screening of Seraphim Falls at the Angelika. It was alright. Pierce and Liam acted well but other than that acting was mediocre. The actually story failed to intrigue me, overly predictable. Its one long chase scene that ends rather weird and anticlimatic. This movie opens tomorrow... but I would say spend your money on something else.

In other news...
I was able to find a production assistant position on a film called Bicycle Bobby. Their goal is to get it into Sundance! This will be a great opportunity and I'm excited to be apart of it. So I'll be busy every weekend until march 1st.

I'm still doing the happy dance as this has been one of the nicest days in a long time.
Tell me any movies you've seen recently in theaters I should go see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home