28 May 2008

The Effects of Tragedy

I am making a full fledged movie.
For Reals.
This is not a joke. I'm going to do this.

The Effects of Tragedy:
Sydney is the self-made invisible wallflower who lost her father at a young age. Now that she's a senior things are going to have to change... or so it starts with her maintainence worker friend Darrell. After he is transferred Syd begins to realize she should participate in her life and this movie deals with what unfolds in her transition, ultimately culminating in new found relationships and hopes.

The Cast:
My wonderful classmates, teachers and friends!

The Crew:
The kids who know I'm into what I do and are happy to help.
(a nice handful I'm thankful for)

Rehearsals and prep are all this week.

Shooting begins June 2nd! AHH I'm so psyched!

BTW, Come help out!

EDIT: So a couple days ago Sydney Pollack died of cancer. He was a great director. He will be missed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

i'm excited for the movie.
welome, friend, to my
words from my friends page!

May 29, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like this could be a good movie! Wish you all the best of luck with the project!

June 5, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home