29 April 2007

A bittersweet ending

Bicycle Bobby (the independent production I've been working as a production assistant on) wrapped last night. Very sad. But its been so much fun working with everyone and making friends. And with all that I've been given two more jobs for this summer!

I'm working on a short called Why do I Look Like My Father? and a feature called Deception, which is about an american family destroyed by greed. On both of these I will be working as an assistant director trainee. I'm excited!

I love filmmaking!

School has been good (I'm a co-program director for KCBY next year!) and stressful (AP tests, Finals, SAT all around the corner... plus multiple projects).

I'm pretty happy, and that's a thing good for me. :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations on your new jobs! I envy you and I'm very happy for you. Good luck!

April 29, 2007 at 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

November 10, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home