24 March 2007

Two Worlds

There are two worlds in the movie industry that I know about fairly well; production and acting. My siblings and I all started off as actors, but I went into production, my sister art and animation , and my brother stuck with the acting. Right now, He is in Los Angeles for pilot season, this will be his third year. It has taken him 3 years before he's finally landed a callback out there and now even gone to "network", a term for being selected to audition infront of the executive producer(s). I'm so excited for him!
For me... I'm working on a script, just the bones right now.

For everyone who interviewed for KCBY, you will know the cuts by the end of next week. :-)
For everyone going to prom, have fun! I'll be there filming you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home