04 June 2007

Deception Day 1

I began working on my third production of this year, today!
After driving through extreme rain, where I couldn't see but 10 feet in front of me on the highway, I made it to the set in Mansfield which would be the site of Tye's (the serial killer) house. Very creepy stuff! Then we had SWAT team guys come for their scenes where they arrest Tye. It was super intense! (I was watching the shots as they came barging in and they were pointing guns right at me.)

While we were getting ready to shoot the SWAT van scenes the sky began swirling like it really wanted to develop into a tornado. That was a bit unnerving but I always wanted to see one in real life. (As a little girl I used to want to be a storm chaser/ weather girl. Twister always was a favorite movie of mine. lol)

In the end, we got all the shots we needed and we ran 20 minutes early! (that's definitely a first for any shoot I've been on! lol But there were very few shot set ups and takes) I'm excited for Friday! More movie making!!

Today I also ordered 2 books on filmmaking and screenwriting so I'm excited for those to come and hopefully it will help me jump start more of my own projects.

This movie is going to be awesome, I'm sure of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home